Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

February Ski Ride Roll Call

Comments

• Jody_SealJody_Seal Posts: 2,712 Mega Baller
    Friday I was over at Pickos, Air 73 water 61. Yesterday 45 miles away at Deerpoint water 68 Air 78. Florida Spring fed lake much warmer then pickos!
    Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

• skihardskihard Posts: 555 Crazy Baller
    Got 4 passes in today! Was a good day. Friends, neighbors, work done on home..............oh ya and CANADA won GOLD early this morning! :)
    2014 Carbon Pro, Radar Pro Build Lithium Vapor w/ Vapor Carbitex Boa Bindings - life's about working hard and then having fun on the water! I am - are you?
  • ski6jonesski6jones Posts: 971 Mega Baller
    Well if US couldn't win I'm glad CAN did.
    Carl Addington, Lakes of Katy, Texas
  • HortonHorton Posts: 27,626 Administrator
    2 sets today. 3 back to back 35s second set. I am going to hurry tomorrow.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

• RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,118 Mega Baller
    we skied yesterday with 38 air, 40 water, and at one point the light rain had icy hail mixed in, suffered from frozen thumbs by the 6th pass, thank goodness for seat heaters and cooler of hot water waiting on the dock, counting the days until Spring gets here
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
  • bishop8950bishop8950 Posts: 1,119 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Snow skied Squaw in the morning, then Shortline Lake in the afternoon. Water (at Shortline) is now in the mid 60s and shortys are fine.
    Wish
  • Great day saturday! Up to 3 passes now.
    Am I a jumper that wants to be a slalom skier? Or a slalom skier that wants to be a jumper?
  • jdarwinjdarwin Posts: 1,379 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Skied Sunday 2-23. Air 76 / Water 60. Felt great to be back on the water!!
    Joe Darwin
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 1,144 Mega Baller
    Sunday was an awesome day. Air-75, Water-65, No wind. Only used a heater top for the first set. It wasn't pretty, but spring is here.
    Kelvin Kelm, Lakes of Katy, Katy Texas
    Texas6
  • Skoot1123Skoot1123 Posts: 1,817 Mega Baller
    High this week: 25 F. Yup, we have a ways to go. Dreaming of the water....... in the liquid state!
  • ToddLToddL Posts: 2,819 Mega Baller
    edited February 2017
    #NOTMYGROUNDHOG !
    -- The future of skiing depends upon welcoming novice skiers regardless of age to our sport.
    66 balls today. Not a bad start for the year.

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

RichardDoane
    Holding out until March 1. This is the first winter we've taken off in recorded history.
    igkya
  • WolfeieWolfeie Posts: 175 Baller
    Even with all of our rain and snow in California... ski season is starting. First sets of the year for me. Air 67, Water 60 not a trace of wind. Four of us skied last Sunday. Rain predicted again for this weekend, so its off to play in a hockey tournament. Mammoth
    has got over 35 feet of snow this season
    Brad Wolfe - Ski West Village, Arvin, Ca; Radar Pro Build, SN 200, I can see Ball of Spray headquarters from my lake house.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 1,144 Mega Baller
    Skied on Sunday 2/12 without a wetsuit or heater top. Water - 71/Air -80. It was nice out there.
    Kelvin Kelm, Lakes of Katy, Katy Texas
    ski6jones
  • ColeGiacopuzziColeGiacopuzzi Posts: 427 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    @RichardDoane Whats up with that??
    mellig
  • ALPJrALPJr Posts: 1,861 Mega Baller
    22 inches if snow in the past 5 days in CT.
  • floridagmfloridagm Posts: 30 Baller
    edited February 2017
    8 am at the dock on lake Ivanhoe this Saturday! open invite! For the uninitiated, it's a 6 ball course in the shadow of downtown orlando.
    ColeGiacopuzzi
    @ColeGiacopuzzi - last set was Imperial in October, then hand surgery, and lots of weekend projects related to my log cabin repair/overhaul, but looking forward to some snow skiing @ Snowbird next week, and getting back on the water the following week.

thagerColeGiacopuzziBill22MattP
  • ZmanZman Posts: 1,474 Crazy Baller
    Skied two sets Sunday, 2/12. Water high 60's, air high 70's. Heater top. Wow, all I can say, better skiing ahead, I hope. It was ugly. Forecast for high 70's again this Sunday - hopefully do a few things right this time...
  • ColeGiacopuzziColeGiacopuzzi Posts: 427 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Totally forgot about the hand @RichardDoane But sounds like a busy/fun winter!!
  • OldGuysRuleOldGuysRule Posts: 92 Baller
    Indiana has no snow cover with recent temperatures in the 60's! Last Saturday saw several of us ski and the forecast for this coming weekend could be near 79 degrees which means we will be putting the boat back in again for brave souls. Water temperature is 40 degrees which limits us to dry suits. Local snow ski resorts having worst year ever!
    RichardDoaneMISkier
  • RLoganRLogan Posts: 29 Baller
    Crankin' it in Mobile in spring suits. Water high 60's Air mid 70's. Azaleas and Dogwoods blooming!
  • LLUSALLUSA Posts: 274 Crazy Baller
    Well the second week of January Waters 65 air 79, ski team girls in bathing suits trickin, Sunday water 64 on one end 68 on the other air 78
    LLUSA, Sr Driver, AWSA Board of Directors, Towboat Committee,Lake Owner
  • skier2788skier2788 Posts: 732 Crazy Baller
    Got mine in. Pretty incredible February in Colorado. 74 air 47 water.
    Travis Torley
    MISkier
  • aupatkingaupatking Posts: 1,261 Mega Baller
    @Zman ski with us at Weeks Bay Plantation this weekend. Got in 3 ugly sets myself last weekend. At least the water was nice.
  • ZmanZman Posts: 1,474 Crazy Baller
    Hmmmm. If not this weekend, soon! What about the old man over there, have you got him back out yet so he can teach me?
  • Jody_SealJody_Seal Posts: 2,712 Mega Baller
    Pierson Florida. Air 84 water 70. Had my third ski ride this week. Skiing again tomorrow and maybe Sunday..
    Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

edited February 2017
    @Jody_Seal RAT BASTARD

Jody_Seal
  • WishWish Posts: 7,797 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    edited February 2017
    air 74 water 70 glass flat and nooooo one else on the water. Should be close to the same Sat and Sun. Gonna be sore Mon.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    aupatking