Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Used perfect pass system with zbox on ski it again

brodybrody Posts: 304 Baller
I anyone's looking, there's a used complete pp system with z box upgrade just posted today on ski it again for 850 it's a cable system. Not mine already have one thanx to Jody seal. Just thought I would post, looks like a good deal
Waternut

Comments

• WishWish Posts: 7,831 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @brody you'r hitting me where it hurts...lack of funds. I'd be all over that if the timing was better. Just to be clear. This would work on a 1997 GT40 PCM?
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • spudspud Posts: 17 Baller
    Have sent them a message twice with no reply...
  • brodybrody Posts: 304 Baller
    Don't ask me anything, like I said not my system, just hoped to pass on the rare deal to another ballet, good luck to anybody chasing this
  • WishWish Posts: 7,831 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @brody that was a general question for the Ballers. I was just wondering since it came off a MC. :)
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • thagerthager Posts: 4,569 Mega Baller
    edited February 2014
    @Wish I don't think it matters. When I did my 02 SN ZO conversion I sold my cable PP to a guy who installed it on a Bu.
    Stir vigorously then leave!
  • brodybrody Posts: 304 Baller
    Want trying to be rude, for what applications I would call perfect pass and see f they cross over
  • thagerthager Posts: 4,569 Mega Baller
    @Wish Looking at pictures of my old cable PP system my guess is you might need to buy or fabricate a mounting plate. A 97 SN is cable PP. See pic. As @Brody said, you can always call PP
    Stir vigorously then leave!