Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

95 supra comp on ebay

foxriveratfoxriverat Posts: 607 Crazy Baller
edited February 2014 in Stuff For Sale
2000 Malibu Response LX 2019 65 HO Syndicate Omni Vapor Bindings

Comments

• TRSTTRST Posts: 23 Baller
    That's the same color sceme I grew up with in the 90's. Dad called it his Miami Vice boat. Still on the lift at my parents place. This one definitley changed up the interior colors from stock.
  • scuppersscuppers Posts: 493 Solid Baller
    I had one 1989 model - best boat ever- way ahead of it's time
    Chuck Link, Deland Florida
  • foxriveratfoxriverat Posts: 607 Crazy Baller
    Its almost exactly the same as my 96 comp ts6m. Love the boat. I traded a 2002 springer softail for it 4 years ago. Guy towed it from New York to Illinois to make the trade. Only had 239 hours when I got it.
  • uflbretuflbret Posts: 55 Baller
    ugh, Protec...... That's a $500 timebomb. Other than that and that goofy looking tower, looks to be a great boat. They do have great wakes.
  • east tx skiereast tx skier Posts: 598 Solid Baller
    Just out of curiosity, how are you getting a great wake out of a mid to late 90s comp? I have heard more than one person make that statement about the later Supra Comps. My brother in law has a 99. With the cavitation plate all the way down, it's still quite a wake to cross. Just wonder if there's something that could be adjusted.
    Perpetual Longline Baller and curvy ski boat owner.
    My real name is in my profile.

I have run mine a 1/8 inch down and straight. I run it straight now as was suggested for slalom in an old supra manual I found on line somewhere. Made the bump a little softer. Guy I got it from had it all the way down. Bump was very hard at that setting. I also have the gt40 with the multi port fuel injection not the protech.
  • east tx skiereast tx skier Posts: 598 Solid Baller
    Thanks, @foxriverrat,

When he gets it back out, I'll get out there with the measuring tape and see where he has it.

Cheers!
    Perpetual Longline Baller and curvy ski boat owner.
    My real name is in my profile.

• bogboybogboy Posts: 699 Solid Baller
    @foxriverat‌, a friend of ours has this boat on our lake, and I have free skied it many times. At 15 off, it has the best wake of any boat I have skied behind... Even better than our 196. But other skiers who ski it at -22, or -28 call it "thumper". Go figure.
    Guy dropped price to $7000 buy it now