68 Inch A Flex Razor 2 for sale (Hot Price)

So I've got something else in my sights. I am selling my 68" A flex Razor 2 for $400 +shipping. I bought it used for a fair price, so I am passing a deal along!
60% of the time, it works.... All the time.

Comments

• ThePantsManCanThePantsManCan Posts: 465 Baller
    Here is a better deal. $400 delivered.
  • Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,425 Mega Baller
    That is a great price and a great ski! While I don't ski on my Razor anymore (now on the Mapple 6.0), I loved the way that ski generated speed and the symmetry from side to side. Offside turns were money every single time, and the onside was wicked fast when you needed it.
    Jim Ross
    ThePantsManCan
  • thagerthager Posts: 5,549 Mega Baller
    I'm biased as I ski on a Razor 2 but for that price that ski ought to be long gone by now. Great ski! Turns and burns both sides!!
    Stir vigorously then leave!
    ThePantsManCan
    I am in complete agreement. I just love trying new skis and as I said on my SIA listing, I really shouldn't be getting rid of this one, but I wants what I wants!!!
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 6,081 Mega Baller
    Love mine, too. More lifetime 38's in 2 seasons on that ski than on all other's combined. Both practice and tourney PB's on it and should last a few more seasons than the average ski...which is always nice on the cost side not to feel like I need a new stick every year.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    ThePantsManCan
  • steve77steve77 Posts: 34 Baller
    Not being greedy...but is this a blank or with bindings?
    Well, no I wasn't thinking of sending boots with it, but I do have a pair of HO EXO boots/bar/binding I don't use anymore. No Liners though, and they are a size 9. To be honest they are pretty used up and fabricated for my purposes. So, I don't know why I am even talking about em. But... if you want em..