Ladies Vests - That aren't cut above the belly button.

BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 3,286 Mega Baller
Got a rather particular gal who doesn't want the bare midrift cut, and needs USCG - anyone's sig. other get this solved? Or just running small men's vests?

Comments

• WishWish Posts: 7,615 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Well, from what I just saw on a kid just the other day, check out the wakeboard vests out there. Every color under the rainbow and then some....and that's just for the guys..
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 3,286 Mega Baller
    I tried a few - they tend not to be cut around the arms very well if you want to slalom, atleast they weren't .

Anyone have a Women's The Law vest?
  • xratedxrated Posts: 506 Solid Baller
    edited April 2014
    Wife chose a Liquid Force vest when I took her shopping. She wanted a womens cut though, I'm not sure where exactly it sits in relation to her belly button. I doubt she will pose for a picture but I can have her put it on and take a look.

She tried a few mens but said the cut wasn't comfortable. A good 30-45 minutes with a very helpful guy at a shop landed her what she wanted.

I know she likes the way it fits and is cut but she is not an advanced skier.
  • JoepruncJoeprunc Posts: 258 Baller
    My wife has an O'Neill Law vest, she likes it. She is a beginner buoy skier....a lot like me.
  • waterskigirlwaterskigirl Posts: 142 Water Ski Industry Professional
    I suggest you buy her an Eagle, to have it longer than standard there is a custom up charge but... then she can have it exactly as she wants it. That goes for all her measurements and in any color or pattern she wants in the same charge. That is a home run!
    A_B
    @waterskigirl - I've talked to eagle about that very thing.

Big issue - hard to sneak measurements of women.
  • JJVDMZNJJVDMZN Posts: 128 Baller
    edited April 2014
  • schaferschafer Posts: 298 Baller
    @BraceMaker‌ just have @waterskigirl‌ help you out. I believe she sells everything eagle
    Quest for the Purple Loop
    @jjvdmzn - cool looking, non-uscg however.

May take her up on that - probably non-custom first and exchange back if custom needed is the route, if size OK - and more length then I have direction.
    JJVDMZN
  • CommuterfisherCommuterfisher Posts: 83 Baller
    Need above the navel for body Tequila shots! Just kidding!