Horton NASCAR Allegiance?

DWDW Posts: 2,408 Mega Baller
edited April 2014 in News & Other Stuff
JTH: with the Centurion announcement does that mean you now will (have to) root for the #22 rather than the #88???

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 31,491 Administrator
    edited April 2014
    @DW I was unaware that there was an #88. I have always followed the #22. Joey is clearly the best driver in the history of the sport. I understand he has the engine from a Prius in his car just to make the races seem fair.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Follow ★ Goode ★ GiveGo ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf★ Reflex★ Radar★ Rodics OffCourse ★ Stokes

Jody_Seal
  • bigtallweedbigtallweed Posts: 131 Baller
    @Horton that last post needs a Panda. Joey the best driver ever???
  • E_TE_T Posts: 629 extraterrestrial trouble maker
    edited April 2014
    @Horton‌ JR nation will find you for making that comment image
    E.T. phone home!
    I like reese's pieces

"Leave nothing on the dock"~AM
    TylerRMattPkmenard
    @E_T‌ Thank you.
    E_T
    edited April 2014
    @E_T‌ who is this jr person? Is he a Joey fan like me?

Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Follow ★ Goode ★ GiveGo ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Hey if a Centurion is good enough for Joey it is good enough for me

Jeff Gordon did do some competitive waterskiing....JR has the most top 5s of anyone this year. Take away one blown engine and one grass clipping he is the top dog over the last 17 races.... I have raced the # 88 for the last 40 years.
    E_TBulldog
    Joey is not really trying this time of year. When ski season starts in Charlotte he should wake up and start winning all the races.

• kmenardkmenard Posts: 212 Baller
    Joey? Logano? He is more Danica Patrick than Danica!
  • DWDW Posts: 2,408 Mega Baller
    @Joey: great to see you joined BOS. Would you be so kind as to send several cases of your sponsors product + card for fuel purchases to my mailing address:) Rotella is the best, Vmax rocks...PS: great start to this year, keep up the great work, your switch to Roger's team seems to be a great thing.
    Horton
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,865 Mega Baller
    Cool for Centurion, cool for @joey22, cool for water skiing, cool for NASCAR. I have not had a compelling reason to have a favorite driver before...now I do. Go get 'em Joey (and put a ball of spray logo in the back window)!
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    Horton
  • LakeOneSkierLakeOneSkier Posts: 303 Solid Baller
    edited April 2014
    I think @Joey22 is a bit confused as to what team he is on and what manufacturer he drives for. :-)
    Baller Index: -31.67
    MattP
    edited April 2014
    @LakeOneSkier‌ all that matters is that @joey22‌ is on team Centurion. Please don't bore us all with car details.

@joey22‌ congrats on the new deal, but I think the finishes mean more than the starts ;)
    E.T. phone home!
    I like reese's pieces

• joey22joey22 Posts: 4 Baller
    E_T - So my one win and more top 5 finishes in 8 races than anyone but Jr doesn't buy me any love? This is a tough crowd!
    kmenard6balls
    @joey22‌ ya you get the love, us georgia boys remember your younger years
    E.T. phone home!
    I like reese's pieces

Who knew there would be a waterski/NASCAR crossover!?! As long as we are talking about starts...do you think we should be judging the gates? (j/k) Welcome to the board 22!
  • skibugskibug Posts: 2,158
    @Horton, we've been skiing in Charlotte already for about 5 weeks or so.
    Bob Grizzi
  • Onside135Onside135 Posts: 447 Crazy Baller
    I'm not switching my allegiance to the 22 car until I find out that @Joey22 is pushing a Carbon Pro up and down his lake.
  • Skoot1123Skoot1123 Posts: 2,117 Mega Baller
    @joey22 - congrats on the new sponsorship!! You gained another follower.

Great for the boating industry to have this kind of exposure!!
  • ForrestGumpForrestGump Posts: 6,282
    edited April 2014
    What say you, doubters? 22 in the winners circle last night! @joey22 was strong all night and running in the top 5. Three laps to go, drove under Kenseth and Bad Brad and left them in his dust.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

E_T6balls

Damn good race!
  • DWDW Posts: 2,408 Mega Baller
    Awesome job, well done to the #22. One of the better finishes & we get some extra curricular activity to boot.
    @shaneH no one likes to record a sporting event to watch when they can, then to read the results on Facebook or Really!!! ball of spray. If we want to see the results there are other sites for that. I was looking forward to watching the race tonight when I got back from the cabin. I know the intent was not to spoil the race for other but please please do not make this a Nascars spoiler site. We know @joey22 is not Joey Logano knows he drives a Ford. Great that a water ski company has a Nascars connection but lets not stop Nascars fans coming to this site .... Ok I will get off my soap box thanks for reading. I enjoy this site and don't want to avoid it every weekend.
    @bigtallweed‌ you have my condolences on the spoiler (but this is a thread about NASCAR). On formula 1 weekends I cannot look at Facebook until I seen the race.

On the other hand Joey is such a good driver that it doesn't matter what brand of car he drives. As I told everyone before - as soon as ski season starts he will start winning.

@ShaneH‌ is a terrible human being and should be punished. I would not be surprised if some Dallas debutante with daddy issues was not paddling him right now.

@joey22‌ was on the Team Centurion conference call this morning. He credits water skiing behind his Carbon Pro for helping him relax and win the race last night.

6balls
  • ForrestGumpForrestGump Posts: 6,282
    Really??? You realize after that rebuke that I am now forced to start a thread announcing the NASCAR winner every week.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

Onside135E_T