Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CAMARO ULTRADRY SHIRT

HortonHorton Posts: 28,136 Administrator
edited May 2014 in Videos, Photos & Media

Silly me. I looked at the web site. They call it a rash guard and yes I am easily confused.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

rico

Comments

• MattPMattP Posts: 6,013 Mega Baller
    edited May 2014
    I like the new office. Just keep the knife deals plus knife away from the seats! Oh that shirt rash guard thing looks cool
    Horton
  • waterskigirlwaterskigirl Posts: 142 Water Ski Industry Professional
    Help for Horton...Official name Camaro Ultradry Rashguard made for Guys in Blue and Gals in Purple UV 50+.
  • I5boiI5boi Posts: 152 Baller
    Hurry up with the CP review!! Please include changes for your year. Did you get heated seats? How do they perform?
  • WishWish Posts: 7,880 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    The floating office......beautiful. Out-take at the end....histarical. Shirt that looks good and protects from the sun.....PRICELESS.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • HortonHorton Posts: 28,136 Administrator
    @I5boi‌ holy crap man I have only skied behind it once. Hold on.

• BulldogBulldog Posts: 1,011 Crazy Baller
    I like your new office!! You have won the life lotto man!! Nicely done.
    Mike Loeffler - "Someone somewhere is having a real problem today...My bad skiing is NOT one of them"
    Horton
  • colo_skiercolo_skier Posts: 784 Solid Baller
    edited May 2014
    Just ordered a blue rash guard and one of those Modetec Skin Pro 0.5 Top's from Sunset Ranch. Hoping the sizing is the same as their full wet suits.
    Not sure I know what I am doing. The boat goes I follow. Trying to perfect the deep water start. Squirrel!
    Horton
  • I5boiI5boi Posts: 152 Baller
    Sorry @Horton‌ your reviews are just so entertaining and informative. It's not like you have anything else to do (new house, boat, baby, work, etc). You will post the CP review when it is ready.
  • HortonHorton Posts: 28,136 Administrator
    @I5boi I can tell you for sure it does not suck

• colo_skiercolo_skier Posts: 784 Solid Baller
    Shout out for Robby @Waterskigirl Emailed me this morning, Blue top being sent from Sunset and Modetec coming straight from Camaro rather than waiting for it to get to Sunset and then out to me. Thank you for the great service. Now if only I could make time to get to the lake to ski when it isn't windy!!!!!
    Not sure I know what I am doing. The boat goes I follow. Trying to perfect the deep water start. Squirrel!
  • Chuck_DickeyChuck_Dickey Posts: 1,462 Crazy Baller
    Stopped by Robbie's yesterday and picked one up, fits great but is big for the tag size. I usually wear a L from O'Neill and bought an S Ultra.

Robbie also just got in some BlackTec Pro 2mm heater shirts, snagged one of those as well.
  • waterskigirlwaterskigirl Posts: 142 Water Ski Industry Professional
    @rico Great idea, I'm passing that one along!
    Also they have a cute new Neo/Lycra shirt with Hoody and here's a pic of the Blacktec 2mm:)
  • crashmancrashman Posts: 722 Crazy Baller
    I've been amazed with the 1 mm thermo top- skied with it this spring with water temps in the mid 50s. I'm thinking a 2 mil full suit will make the fun bag obsolete.
    slalom addiction triggering irrational behavior