Warp mid review report — BallOfSpray Water Ski Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warp mid review report

HortonHorton Posts: 29,527 Administrator
edited June 2014 in Reviews
I have no idea what the review will say about this ski. I can not figure out what is special about this ski but I am easily running a lot of balls on it. I have not tried a lot of 38s yet but for the last 5 sets I have been skiing mostly on a 36 1/2 off loop. I do not think I have missed a 36.5 yet.

One thing I know for sure is that the ski works best when I ski easier. The more I back off and let the ski do its thing the better I do. If I try to crush the finish of off side it takes too much angle.

The other thing is that the Warp is not a lot of work. I can run a lot of passes with without a lot of strength or a sore back. I am not sure the ski fits my standard definition of a super fast ski but maybe my definition needs to change.

The Warp is for sure one of the 2 or 3 best skis I have ever ridden. (do not ask for my list of best skis- as always I do not compare skis or talk about other ski in reviews)

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly  ★ Basta ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar 

Stella Blue ★ Stokes ★ World WaterSki League

Comments