Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2007 Independent ski tests

SKIALSKIAL Posts: 5
edited June 2009 in Skis Fins Bindings
<p>
Hi Horton
</p>
<p>
 I remenber it was done some tests for recreational skis in 2007. I can't find none since then. It was never done after?
</p>
<p>

</p>
<p>
Regards
</p>
<p>

</p>

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 27,377 Administrator
    No we kind of fell off the map on rec skis. I guess Rec skis need more reviewing. I have skied on most. What are you thinking?

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

• SKIALSKIAL Posts: 5
    edited June 2009
    I´m skiing on a F1X 67" (2007). At the time I spoke with you about it and you told me to buy the 65" (I was 140 lb) but there wasn´t anyone available and I put the finn all  forward to turn more confortable. Now I'm 135lbs... I warm up at 28mph and close the course at 30mph. I am hestitating between the F1X 65" and the Senate 65". I'll have to buy without testing....
  • HortonHorton Posts: 27,377 Administrator
    I think the Connelly is super fun to ride but I think the Radar may have a wider range in terms of boat speed and skill set,

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

• EdmundEdmund Posts: 131 Baller
    <p>
    SKIAL,
    </p>
    <p>
    I have a Senate C on order and if it is a keeper (which I think it will be)  I will have a 2008 65" Senate for sale at a good price.  Think about it, and if you want it in a week or so let me know.
    </p>
    <p>
     Ed
    </p>
    <p>
    Ed
    </p>
    <p>
    I'd be glad to buy it from you but there is s little problem : I live in Lisbon - Portugal. How would you send it to me and how could I pay it?
    </p>
    <p>
    AL
    </p>
    <p>
    AL,
    </p>
    <p>
    Now that's a good question.  Let me get the C first and try it.  Then I can check on shipping costs to make sure that is not unreasonable.
    </p>
    <p>
    If you lived in Shanghai there would be no problem since I will bet there in two weeks!
    </p>
    <p>
    Anyway, let's just see what happens and we might be able to figure something out if you still want the Senate.
    </p>
    <p>
    Ed
    </p>
  • alal Posts: 11
    <p>
    Ed
    </p>
    <p>
     I'd really like to know Shangai, but here in Portugal it's really good. Now the air temperature is 30ºC and the water is now at 25ºC and going up.
    </p>
    <p>
    I'm trying to order the Senate in Europe but still didn't.
    </p>
    <p>
     AL
    </p>
    <p>
    Ed
    </p>
    <p>
     Just ordered it. Don't take your time checking the shipping costs to here.
    </p>
    <p>
     Good trip to Shangai.
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    <p>
    AL
    </p>
  • Jim NeelyJim Neely Posts: 291 Baller
    <p>
    Ed,
    </p>
    <p>
     I have a 69" Senate that I'm trying to set up. Did you use factory numbers or find something else that worked better?
    </p>
    <p>
     Jim
    </p>
    68" Vapor
    <p>
    Al,
    </p>
    <p>
    OK, thanks.  I leave for Shanghai a week from Saturday, and after a seminar, will travel to far west China for a week.  Looking forward to getting back to China again.  Enjoy your Senate.
    </p>
    <p>
    Jim,
    </p>
    <p>
    I use the factory numbers, with the RS-1 bindings one hole forward.  I like the Senate, but I have heard so much about the C that I want to try it now.  It arrives tomorrow via UPS!
    </p>
    <p>
    Ed
    </p>
    <p>
    Ed
    </p>
    <p>
    Have a nice trip. I ordered the Radar Radial front boot and a ARTP. Do you think I should put the bindings one hole forward too?
    </p>
    <p>
     AL
    </p>
    <p>
    Yes, that is a good place to start and see how it goes.  Then adjust from there.
    </p>
    <p>
    Ed
    </p>