Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kids and 3 event skiing

Bruce_ButterfieldBruce_Butterfield Posts: 1,598 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
Early last year I received a call from a local videographer who was doing a side business creating videos about kids and the cool sports they do. The intended audience is kids, with the intent to show how much fun stuff is out there if they put down their video games, get off their butts and go have fun (my description, not exactly his). He didn’t know anything about competitive skiing, but had come across the website for our Junior Development tournament, thought it could be a potential candidate for his series, made a few inquiries and ended up contacting me. To make a long story short, he came out twice and took several hours of professional quality HD video of my kids, Krista (14) and Zach (11), for 3 event competitive skiing. All to distill down to two 7 minute segments with the kids narrating and describing the sport and why it’s so much fun.

The first segment is here and is a great introduction and motivation for any kids interested in skiing

Credit to Phil Lee for a great finished product. Some of the other sports segments are here:

www.kidzinmotionsports.com
I'm Ancient. WTH do I know?
GOODESkierBulldogwalleyeJordanThan_Bogan

Comments

• GOODESkierGOODESkier Posts: 1,107 Crazy Baller
    @Bruce_Butterfield‌ ABSOLUTELY GREAT!
    2003 Nautique 196 LE Star Gazer & ZBox - GOODE NANO OneXT 66.75" - Powershell 5 (LFF) - Tournament PB: 2 Balls @ 39.5' OFF (34.2 MPH) on 7/18/2015 at BIG DAWG BROHO!
  • BulldogBulldog Posts: 1,018 Crazy Baller
    Fantastic
    Mike Loeffler - "Someone somewhere is having a real problem today...My bad skiing is NOT one of them"