Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SUCCESS!!!!!!

After half of the summer past and on a new (larger) ski I finally got up last night!!!!! almost 8 yrs since I skied last and it felt GREAT!!!!! Now to work on my next goal of hitting the course again..........(probably next year before that happens)
-Chris-.........Boatless
Skoot1123BulldogjayskiMattPSkiJaygsm_peterskier2788ScarletArrowandjulesjcampMoggie

Comments

• Skoot1123Skoot1123 Posts: 1,827 Mega Baller
    Way to go Chris! Great job!
    kurt
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,975 Mega Baller
    Nice. Congratulations.
    Mark Shaffer
  • markchilcuttmarkchilcutt Posts: 938 Crazy Baller
    Congrats! rip it up!
    Ski it if you can!!!!
  • skihardskihard Posts: 557 Crazy Baller
    Cool. Why wait for the course until next year? Your first couple of passes will have you hooked again. Seek out a coach and take a lesson as well!
    Have fun!!!!
    Life's about working hard and then having fun on the water!
    I am - are you?
    ScarletArrow
  • Chris TaylorChris Taylor Posts: 120 Baller
    I want to get back conditioning, ideally I would be back into the course by end of Aug. However depending on how much ski time I can actually get and how my old out of shape body reacts will determine a lot.
    -Chris-.........Boatless
  • foxriveratfoxriverat Posts: 543 Crazy Baller
    Congratulations. If you ever get a day off during the week and you want to hit the course in the day time down here in St charles Hit me up.
    2000 Malibu Response LX 2019 65 HO Syndicate Omni Vapor Bindings
  • melligmellig Posts: 49 Baller
    Very cool... no better motivation for conditioning than being able to spend more time on the water! Welcome back...