Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trick ski binding placement

dropskidropski Posts: 58 Baller
I just got a new Radar Graviton and can't wait to ski it, I am using a Wiley trick wrap for now. Is there sort of a standard mounting spot for the front binding on the board? i have a 43.5 inch Graviton. Thanks!

Comments

• Bruce_ButterfieldBruce_Butterfield Posts: 1,535 Mega Baller
    The general rule of thumb is that the center of your inside ankle bone should be 3/8" forward of the center of the ski. The hardest part is finding where your ankle bone is in the binding.
    I'm Ancient. WTH do I know?
  • klindyklindy Posts: 2,303 Mega Baller
    edited July 2014
    Whatever the Graviton documentation says. Check the website. Generally there's a mark or something which indicates inside of horseshoe or ankle bone or something.
    Keith Lindemulder
    AWSA Vice President
    AWSA Southern Region EVP
  • klindyklindy Posts: 2,303 Mega Baller
    Well I looked on the website and, after you have to search to even find the trick ski, there is ZERO technical information/set up info there. Very disappointing.

Assuming the Wiley lines up with the inserts, I'd start in the center of the binding. That should put your ankle bone near the center of the ski. To adjust from there I'd go forward one hole at a time until it tracks well, gets good lift off a wake yet doesn't want to catch an edge.
    Keith Lindemulder
    AWSA Vice President
    AWSA Southern Region EVP
  • E_TE_T Posts: 616 extraterrestrial trouble maker
    @dropski‌ you are going to love that thing!
    E.T. phone home!
    I like reese's pieces

"Leave nothing on the dock"~AM
  • dropskidropski Posts: 58 Baller
    thanks a lot for the info! I think I figured it out!