I just tried classic mode and I skied much better. I am an older skier and will take any help I can get. With Classic mode I wasn't feeling the "surge" we get in GPS mode. So here are a few questions, I really appreciate the help I get from this forum.
1. If I tweak the baseline in Classic mode, will that affect the baseline in GPS mode? I was prompted to up the RPM's a bit.
2. I was getting a beep at every ball. I assume that is because I mapped it in GPS mode. Without magnets that surprised me.
3. When I drive in GPS mode, I can really feel the boat making up time. In classic mode all seems steady. As a skier I was not feeling the hits.
4. Can I see each ball time in classic?
5. Last but not least. Since we are not skiing in a tournament, why use GPS mode? Classic seems so much smoother.
Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this. I really appreciate it.