Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cedar Ridge Big Dawg view from the boat?

lakeolakeo Posts: 77 Baller
Did anyone have video from the boat at the Cedar Ridge Big Dawg?

Comments

• BubskiBubski Posts: 9 Baller
    I have lots of video of the Bigdawg. Just not sure how I could get them viewable due to size of files. Anyone particular you are looking for?
  • lakeolakeo Posts: 77 Baller
    Bubski I like to watch Harald and Chet to imitate, emulate and visually train their low impact directional techniques.
  • liquid dliquid d Posts: 1,209 Mega Baller
    Harald? low impact? hahaha, one of the strongest sombiches to strap on a slalom! that's funny! I love the guy, but even he'd laugh to hear he was low impact!
  • ForrestGumpForrestGump Posts: 6,098
    That's what I was thinking too! I watched him fall 6 times at 39 1/2 off last year at Cedar Ridge. And Chet is pretty damn aggressive coming at the white water too.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• lakeolakeo Posts: 77 Baller
    Yes, I agree. the low impact refers more to Chet and some of the technique he is using to save wear and tear.
    skidawg
  • MrJonesMrJones Posts: 1,786 Mega Baller
    Chet's technique is very low impact compared to others. Likely why he is getting better with age.

I agree that the "Terminator" is normally a very heavy skier, but he ran a sweet 39 in one of the rounds. Whoever he was against popped the fin at 1 ball @ 39. He turned 1 easy to guarantee the win, but then ran the pass without a hit at any buoy. Probably the cleanest I have ever seen him ski.
    [Deleted User]
  • T-fromTOT-fromTO Posts: 116 Baller
    Harald tries to be light on the line as much as possible, but when necessary he will use his strength to scrap out a pass.
    Teresa Wiwchar, Skiin' on my own damn lake!