Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for a 12 inch Radius handle

Old MS AccoutOld MS Accout Posts: 2,114 Baller
edited July 2009 in Skis Fins Bindings
Anyone have a good used one around?

Comments

• Jim NeelyJim Neely Posts: 291 Baller
    I bought a 12" masterline radius from Schnitz for 39.95 delivered. <a href="http://www.schnitzskis.com/masterline.html">http://www.schnitzskis.com/masterline.html</a>
    68" Vapor
  • Old MS AccoutOld MS Accout Posts: 2,114 Baller
    I need it on the cheap. Like I give someone 5 bucks and pay to ship. Its not for me. I am the neighborhood equipment buyer. Its In-tow or nothing for me.  
  • HortonHorton Posts: 27,773 Administrator
    for $30 I will sell you my Radar bent handle - - or you could just call Brenda and get one

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

• MrJonesMrJones Posts: 1,770 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    <p>
    Mark,
    </p>
    <p>
    I wanted to try a bent handle myself but didn't want to buy one since I wasn't sure I would like it. Anyway, I took and old 12" accurate handle I had laying around to a buddy who has a shop press. Stuck it in there and bent it a little.
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    <p>
    I have been skiing with it for about a week with no problems. I think it needs a bit more bend, but that is just another trip to the press. I will try to take and pic and post it tonight.  (I am computer dufass. Will have to get Lynda to do that in reality)
    </p>
    <p>
    sj
    </p>
    I have 80 million handles but they all are straight. You would think they could use one. I will put the bend on one of them and see if it works.     
  • FAFA Posts: 66 Baller
    <p>
    I got one no one is using
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    <p>
    accurate 13" i think
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    <p>
    good shape.   $20 shipped?
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    <p>
    Thanks FA,
    </p>
    <p>
    If it is a 12 I would take, but 13 inch handles= head through handle.
    </p>
    <p>
    I am glad that you posted a pic. 
    </p>
    <p>
    Everyone check out the plastic rope guard on the Y. See how it could cover some space on the Y and protect your head from going through. If they could just make that piece 2 inches longer we would be all set. Why dont they just make a longer Y cover?   
    </p>
    <p>
    I will measure but pretty sure its 13"
    </p>