Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To the person or persons that bought this boat...THANK YOU!!

WishWish Posts: 8,100 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
I cannot tell you how close I came to pulling the trigger on this 2008 SN LE deal. The best deal I have ever seen...EVER. It was on SIA for only a few days. So thank you anonymous buyer for stepping up and taking this temptation off the table. To Kentucky Nautique...if that kind of deal ever comes along again, PLEASE PM me before posting on SIA...on second thought...$$...don't.

>>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
Brady

Comments

• LeonLLeonL Posts: 2,401 Crazy Baller
    That's probably the best deal I've ever seen. Heard about it yesterday for the first time, by then it was gone. I've got an '08 but know at least a couple of guys who really wanted it.
    Leon Leonard Stillwater Lake KY - SR Driver SR Judge
  • vtjcvtjc Posts: 270 Baller
    I agree seemed like a sweet boat for the money. I contacted Kentucky Inboards, they pointed me to Buxton Marine where the boat was. Another 08 196 went from similar money in Charleston SC last year. I will get one of these years…
    http://www.buxtonmarine.com/web/used/Correct-Craft-Ski-Nautique-196-2008-Lewisville-Texas/16296322/
  • WishWish Posts: 8,100 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @vtjc THAT'S the ONE!!! I just called Buxton. It has a contract and leaves for it's new home on Friday. Dang it!!! .........I mean, I don't have to go in to debt...soooooo.. whoohoo.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • IlivetoskiIlivetoski Posts: 1,187 Crazy Baller
    I really think I could have talked my dad into this one....
  • AndyAndy Posts: 213 Baller
    I tried too. Missed again!