Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great Amateur Videos

Hi Guys,

I would love if you could take a look at this water ski video and tell me what you think.

On the other hand if you'd link any video tips I'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Jack Kennedy

Comments

• Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,197
    edited September 2014
    That's cool @jackbkennedy, thanks for sharing - my first attempt at a gopro video is attached below taken last week...I ran a 28 and a 32 with a chest mount and then with a ski mount - Having not watched any video of myself in a while the perspective was very telling and pointed out how bad I was compressing coming out of each buoy which explained a lot about my slump in recent weeks...the last pass is at 35 and you can watch my arms getting further and further from my body until I lose the handle at 4 ball. Camera don't lie.
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
    jackbkennedy
  • fu_manfu_man Posts: 446 Crazy Baller
    The thread title made me wonder if this was for adults only.
  • usaski1usaski1 Posts: 749 Crazy Baller
    I thought the same @fu_man... guess we need to tone down our thoughts a little!
    Mark Turner -- Water skiing changed my life forever.
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,374 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    edited September 2014
    Cool effort. I see it's your first post so welcome to the best water ski forum.

Video aside, looks like you get into pretty good position out of the turn but then back off at the wakes. Shoot us a vid from the boat and you will get lots of help with technique.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die