Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boat Leasing?

sbdcmbssbdcmbs Posts: 2 Baller
Hi all. First time posting here but long time skier. I'm currently the Treasurer for a collegiate ski team in Ohio and we were looking into selling our current boat, a 2011 Mastercraft WTT, and instead leasing a boat for the first time. Would anyone happen to have any experience for leasing a promo ski boat for a year or two or know of any good dealerships in the Midwest to contact about this type of program? Any help is greatly appreciated!
sb_dc_mbs_13

Comments

• akale15akale15 Posts: 149 Baller
    What team? Get ahold of someone from Purdue's team. We leased boats every year when I was there. A current officer should be able to help you out and give you some insight. BOILER UP! http://puskiteam.wix.com/purdue-waterski
    sb_dc_mbs_13
  • sbdcmbssbdcmbs Posts: 2 Baller
    Miami University! We'll get in touch with them. Thanks!
  • sb_dc_mbs_13sb_dc_mbs_13 Posts: 32 Baller
    Basically the team is looking at what makes the most sense financially. Prior to getting the current boat, we had another MC tournament team that we hung on to for quite a few years and put some serious hours on it. Leading to not getting a whole lot of money when we sold that boat.
    So we're looking at whether we should be getting a boat every 5-7 years. OR Explore a leasing program that we have heard about through other teams.
  • liquid dliquid d Posts: 1,321 Mega Baller
    I can't imagine anyone wanting a college boat after 5 to 7 years! On the surface, it would seem better to switch every year or 2. That keeps you current for your skiing as well.