Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PP wake edition set up issues

StejcraftbenStejcraftben Posts: 59 Baller
Hey!
In my boat I recently installed PP star gazer wake edition. I'm hardly ever on a course but I always run it in slalom mode when free skiing. in the user manual it says you can preform a capture of the speed and rpm your doing and add or minus rpm so it gives you a more consistant pull. Now in the bottom left corner it should say "capture" once your up to speed but mine doesn't. It just comes up with 00.00. I played around with it for ages today and didn't get anywhere. Anyone else have this problem??

Comments

• TallSkinnyGuyTallSkinnyGuy Posts: 550 Crazy Baller
    Call Perfect Pass directly. They will help you get dialed in. I have been confused about PP functions while researching it (I plan to get mine this spring) largely because there are a lot of different versions out there that function differently. Perhaps you're using a manual that was for an older version than you installed?
  • StejcraftbenStejcraftben Posts: 59 Baller
    PP said that you don't need to need a capture you just set and forget. I'd say the manual is from an old version. I'm going to upgrade the software to 3 event and add a z box.