Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BallOfSpray Dec 14 T-Shirts and Hoodies

2»

Comments

• gt2003gt2003 Posts: 726 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    My shirt was in my PO Box when I checked it yesterday!
    2014 HO TX
    1996 Malibu Echelon
  • ToddLToddL Posts: 2,819 Mega Baller
    edited January 2015
    FYI - I bought a different shirt that happened to be hosted/produced by Teespring. When it arrived the graphic was slightly rotated and not quite squared on the shirt. Since this graphic was a square block, this was noticeable. I contacted Teespring via their website and included a picture. They responded with apologies and printed and shipped a replacement at no cost to me. Just wanted to share the story of a company that made things right and stood behind their product/service.
    -- The future of skiing depends upon welcoming novice skiers regardless of age to our sport.
    chris_loganHorton
  • schaferschafer Posts: 303 Baller
    My new BOS hoodie arrived north of the 49th today. Fits great. Looks better. Thanks @Horton‌
    Quest for the Purple Loop
    gt2003
  • ALPJrALPJr Posts: 1,861 Mega Baller
    My hoody came last week - nice : )
  • bikesrusbikesrus Posts: 35 Baller
    Great job! Great looking, comfy and warm
  • skialexskialex Posts: 887 Crazy Baller
    My BOS hoodie just arrived!!! It took 65 days since I reserved it and 35 days since it arrived Athens Airport! Thanks Hellenic Post for your lightning speed, I guess I must be thankful that it took you only that long and it was not lost, your postal services are second to none!
    Anyway It made my day, I skied on Saturday, 60ish air, but now we expect to start snowing in a couple of hours, even at the centre of Athens, it might take over a week until we'll be able to ski again!
    I’m putting my BOS hoodie on now!!!

smalor
  • Greg LukinGreg Lukin Posts: 89 Baller
    are you doing another campaign on tee spring? I would love a shirt or hoodie...cheers
  • HortonHorton Posts: 27,626 Administrator
    @Greg Lukin yes sooner or later.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

• slvrbulitslvrbulit Posts: 189 Baller
    It would be great if we could get this made again. I need to get a hoodie.
  • HortonHorton Posts: 27,626 Administrator
    Mmmm ok

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes