Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone in Minneapolis St. Paul have a ski nautique 200?

RivvyRivvy Posts: 143 Baller
I have a favor to ask. I am considering an out of state ski nautique 200 open now and would like to touch and feel one prior to putting any plans in motion. I would greatly appreciate a garage tour of anyone that has one in my area. Or if anyone knows of a dealer in the area that has one? I currently have a 2003 lxi. Concerns about switch are;
-bow space, does 200 have same or less
-overall storage space and walk around space. Side trunks look awesome but does it make it cramped for family days?
-hours. I have 800 on mine and am looking at boat w 1500.

I'd really appreciate any leads on a boat my wife and I could walk through.

Comments

• The_MSThe_MS Posts: 6,132 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    Depending where you live, you could contact the Promo team member. They are in the Prior Lake area.
    Shut up and ski
  • thagerthager Posts: 5,189 Mega Baller
    Marine Max is the Nautique dealer now. If I every buy another boat it will not be from them!
    Stir vigorously then leave!
  • RivvyRivvy Posts: 143 Baller
    The 2 dealers in my area don't have any 200's. I'd be up for running to prior lake.
    edited December 2014
    @Rivvy Check your PM
    Shut up and ski
  • kstateskierkstateskier Posts: 524 Solid Baller
    So let me ask the big question. Why are you willing to forego an LXI with 800 hours for a 200 with 1500 hours? If its just for ZO - get yourself a zBox and be done with it. The 200 doesn't slalom any better than your LXI does. And setup properly with zBox it will provide the type of pulls that will allow you to properly train for tournaments.
    KStateSkier
    Bradley Beach - Lone Rock Ski Club, Missouri
    2004 Malibu Response LXI, 2014 D3 Helix 66"
    ozski
  • gregygregy Posts: 2,590 Mega Baller
    edited December 2014
    The new prostars are unbelievably roomy inside. I believe 200 more than sufficient though. If I could afford a zo boat I'd do it.
  • skierjpskierjp Posts: 975 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Scroll down a few topics and read ABC ZO and Z Box and you see why you want Zero Off.
    I don't really expect any improvement on skiability. I'm not a good enough skier to justify the zo (although my pp is super finicky and I have no confidence that it is dialed in right now). I like the layout and less Upholestry that comes with the 200. Plus I'm probably ready to ditch the tower that I have since I haven't wakeboarded much over the last few years. Fair question though. If I could upgrade for 8-10k, who knows?
  • m_pagsm_pags Posts: 90 Baller
    Check with Son Watersports in Anoka (on Hwy 10) they deal with alot of used Nautiques. I think most them are on consignment.
    thager
  • clemsondaveclemsondave Posts: 369 Baller
    My '14 promo went to Bear Lake near Minneapolis. If you want to reach out to him let me know.
    Dave Satterfield - Richmond Water Ski Club
    No luck so far. Son Watersports doesn't have one that isn't shrink wrapped. Any other ideas?
  • bkreisbkreis Posts: 314 Baller
    @Rivvy , you could get one from Miami ski nautique and have them ship/drive it up. I believe they have some good deals on some slightly older 200's as well as new ones
    www.skyfitness.com
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 3,799 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
    @oldjeep It is deep in storage.
    Shut up and ski
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 3,799 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Makes it kind of hard to sell then ;)
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
    Old jeep. Good thought I already talked to him. His is in storage.
  • kstateskierkstateskier Posts: 524 Solid Baller
    Take a friday or a monday off, catch a quick flight to Orlando. Uber it to the CC factory and see how they are made. Not only will you get a chance to see and touch a few, but you'll gain a tremendous respect for how they build these boats. Just a thought.
    KStateSkier
    Bradley Beach - Lone Rock Ski Club, Missouri
    2004 Malibu Response LXI, 2014 D3 Helix 66"
    schafer
  • clemsondaveclemsondave Posts: 369 Baller
    I sent an email to the guy that bought mine. Will let you know what he says.
    Dave Satterfield - Richmond Water Ski Club
    Thanks