Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What?

Mateo_VargasMateo_Vargas Posts: 912 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★

Success is failure that just hasn't happened yet

Comments

• oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 3,799 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    For only 75K it could be yours. Comes with a free ban for life at some place I never heard of in California. ;)
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
  • Ed_ObermeierEd_Obermeier Posts: 1,345 Crazy Baller
    I look at that picture and I just can't quit laughing. :>)
    Ed Obermeier - owner, EZ-Slalom Course Systems
    www.ez-slalom.com
  • bowtybowty Posts: 75 Baller
    It would be a real tragedy if all those extra speakers carried too much weight and the boat sank thus rendering it unable to throw 3 foot waves on shorelines...
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 3,126 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Wow! People could hear my bluegrass music in Vermont!
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
  • thagerthager Posts: 5,189 Mega Baller
    It's a mobile electronics store. Maybe they'll have a yard sale!
    Stir vigorously then leave!
  • ozskiozski Posts: 1,715
    Sorry but wake boatding is so f-ing mundane that you need loud music to stay interested. Just watch the big screen in the boat will happen.
    'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.'' 2021 MC As soon as it lands Ski - KD Platinum

• Bill22Bill22 Posts: 1,763 Mega Baller
    @oldjeep‌ ...darn, I was going to buy this boat but it only has 20 speakers on the tower...I am looking for a monster wakeboat with 21.
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 3,799 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    edited December 2014
    @Bill22 - there are only 20 facing backwards, there are another 12 that face forward.
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/4806727344.html
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
  • BulldogBulldog Posts: 1,035 Crazy Baller
    I wonder what the two rig looks like????
    Mike Loeffler - "Someone somewhere is having a real problem today...My bad skiing is NOT one of them"
  • bowtybowty Posts: 75 Baller
    There is literally no need for 32 speakers and 12 subs on one vehicle. Two subs will cause a truck to shake. I don't think I could stand to be on that boat with all of those speakers on full blast.
  • WishWish Posts: 8,241 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Hmmm well at least there is no need to fill on boad water ballast. I'm sure those areas are filled with batteries.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    @oldjeep‌ I called the bank, they said NO!!!! I qualified for a $74,999 loan...just missed this one.
    oldjeep
  • MISkierMISkier Posts: 3,163 Mega Baller
    edited December 2014
    @Bill22, I will send you that last dollar. I will regret it if you are forced to pass up this golden opportunity over just a dollar. But, you have to take video of your neighbors/other lake members when you launch that baby. And, you have to play a Justin Bieber song through all 32 speakers and 12 subs at least half volume.
    The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.
    Bill22
    @MISkier‌ are you going to send me the Justin Bieber CD or email me a link to download the mp3?

At least the days are getting longer and spring is on the way. When can I SKI AGAIN???

@Horton‌ can you put a countdown till spring on the Homepage?
    Horton
  • Jody_SealJody_Seal Posts: 3,244 Mega Baller
    American overkill at it's finest!
    Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

• MarcoMarco Posts: 1,430 Crazy Baller
    It would make a great New Orleans Mardi Gras float.
  • MISkierMISkier Posts: 3,163 Mega Baller
    @Bill22, there is not a Bieber CD in sight around here. I'll have to throw in another $1.29 for you to get an MP3 from Amazon.
    The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.