Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What would you do for a FREE Wakeye?

2»

Comments

• Tyler_RTyler_R Posts: 46 Baller
    @Horton does long hair help win any of them?
    The John Daily of Watersking

Formerly TylerR and personal nuisance to Matt Page
  • OTFOTF Posts: 327 Crazy Baller
    @horton I will buy gift cards with my expense account and redeem them for one.......let those other folks compete
  • MISkierMISkier Posts: 2,785 Mega Baller
    I bought my Wakeye last year with the shock tube tracking arm and regular camcorder mount. I bought the regular tracking arm a month ago to provide another option. I'll be ordering their universal smart phone and the optional tablet mount soon. I really like the modular approach and available options. Each order has arrived so fast, considering it's from New Zealand. I'm hoping to really work on some things this season with the video feedback to assist.
    The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.
  • alex38alex38 Posts: 485 Baller
    ship it to me, ill put it up against my own homemade device and see if it is better in the categories of quality of video, convenience, and safety. if i find it wins in a combo of all categories ill keep it. pretty sure ill be sending it back though.
  • WishWish Posts: 7,974 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    edited March 2015
    make a betting board for Moomba...winner takes a Wakeye home.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    schafer
  • Greg LukinGreg Lukin Posts: 91 Baller
    edited March 2015
    lol - contest coming...
  • gt2003gt2003 Posts: 726 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I would document the progress of a 100% course newbie from April 2015 through the rest of the summer to show what commitment, coaching and persistence are worth in this sport! Hoping that my progress will give more 40 somethings goals to reach for each year. AGE IS ONLY A #!
    2014 HO TX
    1996 Malibu Echelon