Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gopro photo of the day - Slalom Skier!

ski6ski6 Posts: 52 Baller

Follow me - Youtube:skitrav | Instagram: skitrav | Twitter: skitrav | Facebook: Travis Fisher | Snapchat: skitrav - Weekly GoPro Tips, Mounts, Reviews and Videos! HO Ski's All the way!
gt2003doonezSkoot1123chris_loganWishMattPBulldognzcabbageMatt_Mbogboyricski39ShakeskislvrbulitJJVDMZNbishop8950Austin BolgerscotchipmanRazorRoss3

Comments

• Skoot1123Skoot1123 Posts: 1,827 Mega Baller
    Way to go!!!
  • gt2003gt2003 Posts: 726 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Awesome picture! It also gives me the chance to ask how you connect the camera to your ski. My ski has a "video mount" hole in it but I have no idea how I would mount a goPro. If you tell me then that will justify me buying a goPro! Thanks, Greg
    2014 HO TX
    1996 Malibu Echelon
    tjm
  • ski6ski6 Posts: 52 Baller
    @gt2003 I used the suction cup mount and suction'ed it to the tip of my ski. You can use the gopro suction cup mount, but I use the 3-way suction cup mount from a company called Xtreme-Xccessories (http://www.xtreme-xccessories.co.za/p/2928/triple-suction-cup-mount-preorder)

Hope this helps!
    Follow me - Youtube:skitrav | Instagram: skitrav | Twitter: skitrav | Facebook: Travis Fisher | Snapchat: skitrav - Weekly GoPro Tips, Mounts, Reviews and Videos! HO Ski's All the way!
  • Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,197
    I use the circular mount with adhesive on the back. I just leave the mount on my ski when not using the GoPro
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
  • colo_skiercolo_skier Posts: 784 Solid Baller
    Ah I see another picture of the infamous 41 velcro strap malfunction :). Great picture though.
    Not sure I know what I am doing. The boat goes I follow. Trying to perfect the deep water start. Squirrel!
    Do you tether it to your ski as well?
    2014 HO TX
    1996 Malibu Echelon
  • Chris TaylorChris Taylor Posts: 120 Baller
    @ski6 $300 for just the mount????????
    -Chris-.........Boatless
    JJVDMZN
  • ski6ski6 Posts: 52 Baller
    @Chris Taylor Its R300(South African Rands) which is under 30 USD.
    @gt2003 Yes. I did tether. Very important to do so. GoPro's(even with the floaty) don't float when attached to the suction cup mount
  • Keith MenardKeith Menard Posts: 592 Crazy Baller
    They do if you zip tie a cut up noodle around it.
  • Chris TaylorChris Taylor Posts: 120 Baller
    @ski6 , oh ok that sounds a lot better!
    -Chris-.........Boatless
    wtrskior
    @Keith Menard , pics??
    2014 HO TX
    1996 Malibu Echelon
  • Mateo_VargasMateo_Vargas Posts: 870 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Similar picture. I don't know what's more amazing, the shot or the conditions at the Berkeley Aquatic Park today.
    Success is failure that just hasn't happened yet
    MattPJJVDMZNLuzz
  • ALPJrALPJr Posts: 2,040 Mega Baller
    That's a good lunch break!