Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Radar Vapor Graphite or Lithium with Profile or Vapor Boots

ALPJrALPJr Posts: 1,900 Mega Baller
Narrowing my choices for a new ski and boots this spring. The Radar choices are the vapor graphite or lithium. I will also be replacing my animals which need rebuilding. My typical set is a warm up back to back 15's, 22, 28, and a couple goes at 32. On my best days I run 32 and am very happy. I'll be 55 this summer and have learned to enjoy a nice clean set rather than push far beyond my capabilities. I also enjoy a 3 or 4 mile free ski a few times per year. In all I'm happy with 20 to 30 sets per season. Questions - graphite or lithium? - profile or vapor?

Comments

• RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,172 Mega Baller
    you could also just send your boots to Wiley's for a rebuild, they have all the parts to make those Animals just like new, call them for a price w/shipping 206 762 1300 or www.wileyski.com
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
  • markchilcuttmarkchilcutt Posts: 934 Crazy Baller
    You cant go wrong with either set up. With your current skiing level i would go Lithium and Vapor boots to give yourself as much advantage as possible to make progress skiing. New stuff is exciting have fun!
    Ski it if you can!!!!