Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Season started!

Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 6,586 Mega Baller
Wow, this might be my latest start in 20 years. Certainly right up there.

But at least I got Day One out of the way and it didn't feel completely horrible. Mildly sore today and expect tomorrow to be much worse.

I have a feeling we won't be putting our course in until mid-to-late May, which will also be unprecedented. It normally goes in the first weekend in May, but there's just no point with it still so cold and none of us really in ski shape yet.

Hoping I will have forgotten about all of this in July and having a great season!
Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
bogboydtm8119Skoot1123

Comments

• bogboybogboy Posts: 699 Solid Baller
    edited April 2015
    @Than_Bogan, I'm sure you will be in good form in no time. I will try to transport some h2o warmth up your way when I do the 3 day a/m clinic-experience this coming weekend that the mrs. got for me. Can't wait. Hope your dock repairs went well. Good luck.
    Than_Bogan
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,327 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Hey Than get after it. First buoy set of the season for me today...ran a pile of 28 off passes in a head/tail with hot boat times...knocked off some rust.

Sure do love my SN 196. Save for zo she's nice. Nice amount of torque on the wheel, lots of GT-40 power, steering and throttle feel like they are actuated thru butter...so smooth.

NW course will be next off the bottom of the swamp...reminds me need to order some more buoys.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,989 Mega Baller
    I couldn't get out with @Than_Bogan due to some family commitments. Hopefully I will be able to ski some time this week.
    Mark Shaffer
  • pgmoorepgmoore Posts: 203 Solid Baller
    Just got word that people were skiing at Shalom Park here in Edmonton today. A cold front rolls through and then we're off to the races next week. I hope...

Can't wait for this!!!
    Patrick Moore