Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone know this Txi in TN?

6balls6balls Posts: 5,477 Mega Baller
http://www.onlyinboards.com/2014-Malibu-Response-TXI-for-sale-Charleston-Tennessee-47575.aspx

Buddy interested and made phone contact but lives in Chicago so quite a hike. If anyone knew it or was very nearby and could give it a once over would be appreciated.
Dave Ross--die cancer die

Comments

• LeonLLeonL Posts: 2,414 Crazy Baller
    edited May 2015
    Ham Wallace would know the boat. I'm sure. Hopefully he'll see this thread, or just PM Ham and ask him. On the other hand it's clear at the other end of the state from Ham.
    Leon Leonard Stillwater Lake KY - SR Driver SR Judge
  • TNh2oskierTNh2oskier Posts: 101 Baller
    I've stopped in and looked at it. It is the owners promo boat and it looks to be cared for as you would expect a promo boat to be. If you like yellow this is your boat.
    public lake skier and long time slalom addict.
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,477 Mega Baller
    @TNh2oskier thanks!
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
  • Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,197
    Pretty boat
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
  • Steven_HainesSteven_Haines Posts: 1,064 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    What Texas6 said! d-)
  • EricEEricE Posts: 11 Baller
    Looking at the phone # in the ad, it is the same as Marine Outfitters, the Malibu dealer north of Chattanooga. These guys did some work on my LXI a couple of years ago, I think the guy goes by TI (?). Did a good job on my boat, and invited me to ski anytime, FWW. Would be happy to go look for you, but won't be back in town until second week of June, they are only about 20 mins from my office.