Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2001 Connelly Rear Toe Plate

MD2MD2 Posts: 13 Baller
We have an older 2001 Connelly Concept F3 Ski with Stoker bindings (double boot). In 2002 or 2003 Connelly switched their drilling pattern I believe. Trying to find a rear toe plate that would drop on without having to redrill. Anyone have any ideas where I could find something that would work? Or even have something you'd sell...

Thanks

Comments

• Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,937 Mega Baller
    If you get jammed up call Wileys they seem to have stuff that works on everything.
    Mark Shaffer
  • MD2MD2 Posts: 13 Baller
    I actually did call Wiley's before and they didn't have anything at the moment that would work. I might try and go into a local shop and see if any other brands would line up. The mounting pattern is 120mm wide up front, 92mm wide in the rear, and 255mm front to back holes.
  • nzwaterskinzwaterski Posts: 40 Baller
    Think i have one. But being in new Zealand sending it may be costly. Otherwise I've made them out of aluminum plate
  • MD2MD2 Posts: 13 Baller
    Hmm maybe if you sent it in a padded envelope it might not be too bad? Would depend on how much yous want for it before shipping.