Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DFW ski school, the difference 2 days makes

gt2003gt2003 Posts: 726 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
edited June 2015 in Technique & Theory
Thank you Alan! He had my gf up on slalom on the 3rd try. VERY NICE! Excited that she has learned good position from the start. She's owning it like the boss she is!
As for me, so much progress undoing so many years of improper technique. I've still got a long way to go but I've got things I can work on all summer.
Alan is top notch. He was great at identifying not only what we needed to do but the reasoning behind it. So glad we spent 2 days with him at DFW ski and wakeboard school. I'm pretty sure we'll be back before years end or definitely by the beginning of next year.
One quick shot of the "after" pic. If you watched previous videos, arms were out, butt was way, way back and it just wasn't pretty. Here's the progression at the end of day 2. Once again, thank you Alan!

photo DFW SKI_zpsiqaiuo6e.jpg
2014 HO TX
1996 Malibu Echelon
AndreescmanazeklindyToddLBill22

Comments

• gt2003gt2003 Posts: 726 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    And here she is
    photo Michele Slalom_zpsyhwzygjr.jpg
    2014 HO TX
    1996 Malibu Echelon
    Andreklindy
  • thagerthager Posts: 5,212 Mega Baller
    Alan and Tom are great coaches! Nice private site and good very fair rates. I still think they are highly underrated!!!! I really should get down there to get fine tuned. Not skiing real well right now.
    Stir vigorously then leave!
    gt2003
  • skihardskihard Posts: 565 Crazy Baller
    Keep moving forward! :)
    Life's about working hard and then having fun on the water!
    I am - are you?