Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Broken d3 t-factors

Hi all.
Went out for a quick winter set today and noticed that my binding had broken. The ski and bindings are not even 6months old. They havn't done much work either, maybe 6 sets a week max. I don't do them up tight either. Anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• gregygregy Posts: 2,574 Mega Baller
    I had a problem with the front part ripping on the first set I had. D3 sent me a new piece for free even though it was past warranty period. They offered to fix it but I didn't want to wait. I used that set for several years with no other problems. Do you use lubricant to put them on. I prefer shaving cream.
  • HortonHorton Posts: 27,451 Administrator
    @Stejcraftben just contact D3 or local dealer they will take care of you. Any rubber binding product is going to have some failure rate.

If you're going to ride rubber bindings D3 makes the best in the industry and their customer service is second to none

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

Than_Boganbishop8950
  • StejcraftbenStejcraftben Posts: 56 Baller
    I always use soap, I don't really need to but it makes life easier. I'll email them some photos on Monday. I'm tempted to try some radar bindings but if they fix this for free ill stick with them.
  • Infinite5thsInfinite5ths Posts: 21 Baller
    I had a similar problem with a Radar Vector binding - so it's not necessarily a brand-related problem. Also, Radar took care of me, just as Horton has suggested D3 will take care of you. My prediction is you'll have this resolved to your satisfaction pretty quickly.
    Horton
  • StejcraftbenStejcraftben Posts: 56 Baller
    Spoke to the local supplier here in Aus. They are un sure if it's still covered under warrenty but will get back to me. They are happy to sell me replacement parts to fix it but! If it's not covered I'll be buying something else as I think 5 months out of a set of bindings is just crap.