Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Radar RS-1 (2009)

I think I found a good deal, is it forgiving enough for an intermediate skier or is it out of my league? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• IlivetoskiIlivetoski Posts: 1,182 Crazy Baller
    I rode that ski from the time I was learning 15 off (36) to later the next season running 32 off. It is an excellent ski!!
    SailorDave17
  • SailorDave17SailorDave17 Posts: 46 Baller
    Thanks! What about an ho sydicate system 8? (2006) I am shopping around and it's a little overwhelming.....
    Also found an HO monza and an HO triumph, I will purchase one of the four, but only one, please help!
  • A_BA_B Posts: 4,065 Mega Baller
    The Triumph would have top speed limits due to its width. The RS1 would be a good ski that wouldn't hold you back as you progress and had mass appeal. The Monza was more of a love hate ski. Some loved it and others hated it. I tried one and didn't like it at all. I don't have any experience on the 8.
  • SteveoSteveo Posts: 59 Baller
    Go for it! (RS 1) I bought one for my GF and she loves it. She free skis and is attemping the mini course. IMO its user friendly but will still take you far down the line.
    I ended up with a 2012 HO triumph. Found it on ski it again. Arranging payment tomorrow. No one responded to me about the radar. Found a front HO binding, just need to find a rear binding. ..