Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chet talking about the Flextail

Some interesting comments I thought.

'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.'' Boat 2005 Nautique 196 6L ZO - Ski: KD Platinum

Tevskis

Comments

• Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,172
    Great video. Besides making me want to try the ski, this also makes me want a lesson from Chet. I've heard nothing but positive reviews of Chet's coaching and his ability to verbalize the things he wants you working on in a way that resonates well with his students
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
    ski6jones
  • HortonHorton Posts: 25,658 Administrator
    @Texas6 yes you do want to ski with @Chet

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

Texas6
  • jackskijackski Posts: 263 Baller
    Getting coaching from Chet is a definitely addictive.
    Jack
  • WishWish Posts: 7,316 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I did not know he was that old. I'm not sure of that gives me hope or no hope at all.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    Texas6
  • Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,425 Mega Baller
    @Chet is a killer coach. Go ski with him.
    Jim Ross
  • ozskiozski Posts: 1,565
    I watched that video and thought yeah I want to try one of those... With the AU$ at low lows against the US the price is somewhat prohibitive. $2500 plus freight - blank. If its a fail then its a pretty big fail. Its a shame Goode does not offer a local demo solution like D3 etc
    'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.'' Boat 2005 Nautique 196 6L ZO - Ski: KD Platinum