Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The inner game of tennis...again

tsixamtsixam Posts: 371 Baller
edited July 2007 in News & Other Stuff
<p class="MsoNormal">
<span><font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000">Have any of you read or incorporated any of the principals of The Inner Game of Tennis in your skiing yet</font></span>
</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">
<span></span><span><font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000">Tsixam</font></span>
</p>

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 31,040 Administrator
    Yea  . . . it has been a part of my skiing for years

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts★ Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Follow ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ 

McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Rodics OffCourseStokes

• tsixamtsixam Posts: 371 Baller
    <p class="MsoNormal">
    <span><font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000">I have skied two competitions so far this summer. In the first, I beat my PB with 2 balls and in the other I skied on my PB. In practice I have skied better than I usually do and with a much higher average. I believe that the reason for skiing better is that I have tried to incorporate some of the principles from The Inner Game of Tennis. Instead of trying too hard I have tried to ski more with body awareness and I have been able to ski with more focus. I think the book is worth reading for anyone involved in any sport.</font></span>
    </p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">
    <span></span>
    </p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">
    <span><font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000">Tsixam</font></span>
    </p>