SN 196 for sale in MN

6balls6balls Posts: 5,874 Mega Baller
This one can convert to ZO like @thager's. Low hours, looks like great boat but listing a bit high. Tempting to get price down and trade off my 2000...but not in the best position to do so right now.

http://www.midwestmastercraft.com/2002-Ski-Nautique-196-p/2002_ski_nautique.htm

Dave Ross--die cancer die

Comments

• skinutskinut Posts: 445 Solid Baller
    edited August 2015
    Wow, $25,000, I didn't get that when I sold my 2002 back in 2008! I wonder if those are the original gauges. That year of boat had a horrible time with the digital gauges. I had to replace mine, makes you wonder if the hours are accurate. Boat looks nice, though.
  • rodltg2rodltg2 Posts: 1,051 Crazy Baller
    I like that jump seat. wonder if that is factory made or diy?
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,874 Mega Baller
    @skinut yes my guages went ka-fluey at about 150 hours and continuously re-set to zero hours. If I were buying I would make them pull hours. Also agree $25K should be more like $19K, no? @thager told me to offer them $19K and see what happens...but I don't have $19K!
  • NandoNando Posts: 594 Crazy Baller
    6balls- wasn't that same boat on Craigslist for $22K before Midwest got it on consignment?
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,874 Mega Baller
    @nando no idea. I'm usually trolling about including craigslist as I have friends looking and I don't remember seeing this one...but maybe it was there.
  • NandoNando Posts: 594 Crazy Baller
    Pretty sure it's the same one- it was on for a while, then off, then on again, now at Midwest- good looking boat, if a little high priced.
  • mopowpowmopowpow Posts: 318 Baller
    @rodltg2, we bought a jump seat like that from Correct Craft for our old Sport Nautique.