Looking for a used Perfect Pass not drive by wire

tru-jacktru-jack Posts: 175 Baller
edited October 2009 in Technique & Theory
<p>
trying to find a used pp for throtle cable 99 malibu response.  Any version, doesn't have to be stargazer or 6.5, but it would be nice.  A ski buddy needs it so we'll ski with him.  Anyone have an old setup on their workbench looking to get some $$$.  thanks
</p>
<p>

</p>

Comments

• robscholl-OFrobscholl-OF Posts: 285 Baller
    <p>
    I have a Malibu 5" Tach/PP display and black box, if you can come up with a servo unit.
    </p>
    <p>
    OF 
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
  • tru-jacktru-jack Posts: 175 Baller
    thanks OF, I can order the servo from PP themselves as their in Canada like us.  Let me know how much?  I also think you're a buddy of zippy zappy slappy and I think my ski partner bought his old A1, maybe we could ship this in the same box...
  • robscholl-OFrobscholl-OF Posts: 285 Baller
    <p>
    No sweat, you can have it.  You just have to give me a place to sleep and pull me if I ever get up north.....I will call RD and see if he has shipped the ski.
    </p>
    <p>
    Of
    </p>
    awesome, thanks OF.  You and any other members of this site have a place to stay and ski if you're ever north of Toronto...
    <p>
    thanks OF, we'll see what we can do to make it work.  It's really appreciated.  Will do on the return if it doesn't work.  I'm as excited to see the new ski as it will force my ski partner in the lake in mid 40s water temperature so that will be worth the price of admission alone.  thanks again!
    </p>
  • RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,053 Mega Baller
    Ski and PP stuff shipped out today, you should see it Monday
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file