So I am trying to figure out if I should wait to buy a "new" (to me anyway) boat until the spring or if I should buy one in the next month or two.
The boat I am looking for is an "older" boat - '95 Nautique 196 and newer or a Mastercraft 190. I have seen a few on SIA in the Iowa/Indiana/Michigan/IL area (as far away as I am willing to drive to check it out). Money is tight so I don't want to spend a ton. I don't need a perfect boat - I have 3 young kids - but I do want a great wake. Price range is is in the teen k's - prefer the lower half of that. Ideas and thoughts? Thanks Ballers!