For Sale: My ski gear, good prices-shipped.

scokescoke Posts: 759 Crazy Baller
edited November 2009 in Stuff For Sale
<p>

</p>
<p>
1 pair of Large Pro-Gear Gloves. Never used, still in the wrapper. I bought them hoping they would fit but I need XL’s: $40 shipped
</p>
<p>
1 Large Intuition Liner (liner was from jagersport.com) Black. Brand new as it was my spare, right foot. It goes for $50 new before shipping. I’ll ship to you for $40.
</p>
<p>
1 Large Intuition Liner, used. Was my primary liner, right foot. Has some wear on the heel which I can take pictures of but otherwise a great liner. $15 shipped.
</p>
<p>
1 Large Relfex Boot with heal tab. Older style, black with green buckles. It’s been used for a few sets (~5) but looks great, another backup boot of mine. $50 shipped.
</p>
<p>
1 65” HO CDX. Older ski, might be a 2003 model? Great ski for someone transitioning into the course. $125 shipped.
</p>
<p>
All items can have photos taken, email me directly for more information.
</p>
<p>
scoke

dcoke76 at yahoo . com
</p>

Comments

• scokescoke Posts: 759 Crazy Baller
    edited December 2009
    <p>
    <strike> Large Intuition Liner (liner was from jagersport.com) Black. Brand new as it was my spare, right foot. It goes for $50 new before shipping. I’ll ship to you for $40.</strike> <strike>1 Large Intuition Liner, used. Was my primary liner, right foot. Has some wear on the heel which I can take pictures of but otherwise a great liner. $15 shipped.</strike>
    </p>
    <p>
     Updated:
    </p>
    <p>
     1 pair of Large Pro-Gear Gloves. Never used, still in the wrapper. I bought them hoping they would fit but I need XL’s: $40 shipped
    </p>
    <p>
    1 Large Relfex Boot with heal tab. Older style, black with green buckles. It’s been used for a few sets (~5) but looks great, another backup boot of mine. $50 shipped.
    </p>
    <p>
    1 65” HO CDX. Older ski, might be a 2003 model? Great ski for someone transitioning into the course, a youth skier as well as a Christmas present!!! $125 shipped.
    </p>
    <p>
     Make offers if you feel inclind.
    </p>
  • slalom frogslalom frog Posts: 110 Baller
    <p>
    Scoke - any chance to get a photo or 2 onthe Reflex boot?  If so, mike at theboulets . com
    </p>
    <p>
     Thanks!
    </p>
  • MattPMattP Posts: 6,313 Mega Baller
    is the reflex a left or right? what size?
    <p>

</p>
    <p>
    Frog (love the name), email me directly and i'll send you pics.
    </p>
    <p>
     MattP, the actual size i would say a large(?). i wear a shoe size 12ish and with liner this boot was perfect for the 2 days I wore it. I think it's a right but I'll check today.
    </p>
    <p>
    dcoke76 at yahoo.com
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    edited December 2009
    <p>

</p>
    <p>
    Lots of nibbles on the gear but this stuff would make great Cmas presents.
    </p>
    <p>
     CDX perfect for a youth. What a price!
    </p>
    <p>
    The boot is a confirmed "left" i have pictures of it too.
    </p>
    <p>
     Make offers! cash or check or money order or ski rides or pics of your significant others.
    </p>
    <p>

</p>