Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2010 Nationals Schedule

jdarwinjdarwin Posts: 1,379 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
edited December 2009 in News & Other Stuff
<p>
Works good for guys like Scoke but some of us aren't willing to commit 9 days to this event.
</p>
<p>
<a href="http://www.usawaterski.org/nationals/nationals/2010AWSANationalsSchedule.pdf">http://www.usawaterski.org/nationals/nationals/2010AWSANationalsSchedule.pdf</a>
</p>
<p>

</p>
Joe Darwin

Comments

• Old MS AccoutOld MS Accout Posts: 2,114 Baller
    <p>
    I can ski on the opening Sunday in M4 or wait until last day to ski MM.
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    <p>

</p>
  • DirtDirt Posts: 1,608 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    It would be a long week to ski Monday and stick around until Saturday to watch MM.
    I learned everything I know not to do from Horton
    Lots of stuff to do in Chicago.
  • RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,243 Mega Baller
    I'll ski M4, be done after the 2nd day, and then have all week to drink beer until my son skis M1 at the end of the week.
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
  • MrJonesMrJones Posts: 1,775 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    I may be able to watch my daughter (she will have to qualify) on Tues and then wait 'till Sat for MM. Guess this will always be a problem if you have kids skiing. I told the wife years ago that a German Shepard would be less trouble!
    <p>
    Richard,
    </p>
    <p>
    You will be MM and can ski on Sat.
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    <p>
    If you guys all Judge and drive the week will go by quick.
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    MM needs an average of 2.5 @ -39 which is in my sites for the 2010 season, but as a "3 eventer", my 80' Jumps and 1000 Trick points fit better into the M4 Overall.
    No problem by Aug. You are rolling along nice on the Strada.
  • StevenSteven Posts: 307 Baller
    <p>
    Richard,
    </p>
    <p>
     Are the 39's a new thing for you since you've gotten on the Strada?
    </p>
    <p>
    MS,
    </p>
    <p>
    You're right! Radar & Britney Rock! But have you had a chance to try the Strada?
    </p>
    edited December 2009
    <p>
    I was able to get through 38 twice last season on the A-1 in tournaments, and then twice in November on the Strada.  I got off of the 68.75 A-1 and onto the 66" Stradas starting the first week of October just in time for the Imperial tournament.  My A-1 was having some issues - (it couldn't have been the skier)
    </p>
  • StevenSteven Posts: 307 Baller
    Wow that's quite a jump in size! The 66 Strada must have alot more surface area. I saw the passes that posted. You're looking real smooth on it. I like how you're turning all the way back to the wake and not getting rushed and getting back on the handle too soon. Is that your norm or has the Strada given you a little more confidence to relax?
    A better skier than me once said, "there's no such thing as too much confidence" !  I try to make it my norm. 
    <p>
    Steven,
    </p>
    <p>
    No chance to ride it yet. After the hard water season on the slopes I will check it out this spring. One thing is sure, my RS1 is not leaving my paws until somthing better pulls me off it.
    </p>
    <p>
    I made the mistake of selling my (here comes my 07 Monza story again) 07 Monza thinking the 08 would be the same or better. I went through 4 skis until I found somthing that works.  
    </p>
  • thagerthager Posts: 4,690 Mega Baller
    You're welcome!!!
    Stir vigorously then leave!