Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Risk Taking

2»

Comments

• DragoDrago Posts: 1,520 Mega Baller
    @jimbrake I didn't even know the panda*3 was yours. I would guess jump is more like alpine (felt similar when I did my 3 total jumps in my life). I agree with what (I think) you said, The closer you get to true alpine racing and knowledge, the less similarly
    SR SL Judge & Driver (“a driver who is super late on the wheel and is out of sync”)
  • robertoroberto Posts: 85 Baller
    Please do not take risks! I would suggest you push the boundaries of your style gently. Look at your weakness and work on it. Maybe, hips further forward, hands on longer , you have read all the tips.

If you cant hold it , throw it, let it go. Their is always the next pass. 27 years of slalom and one lesson learnt, don't take risks. (One very nasty otf that nearly changed my life, where my ambition outweighed my talent).

I am planning next season already, with some 'exercise', and visits to some old friends at Extreme-gene in Spain and Swiss ski school, Florida. This sport has fascinated me , challenged me and kept me vital. I met so many interesting people in my skiing career and I wondered why. Skijay sums it up in the last chapter of his book with a comparison to motor racing. We are like minded people.

Please do not risk all for one tiny moment. At 57 I am planning many more years of Bouy hunting!
  • BoneHeadBoneHead Posts: 6,044
    That is not what the author is saying, at all.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

Than_Bogandisland