Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bang for your buck - coaching

skisprayskispray Posts: 235 Crazy Baller
edited December 2009 in Technique & Theory
I've been getting excited about the idea of heading to Florida for a few days this Spring - ideally arrive Thursday and ski Friday-Sunday.  I'm looking for slalom and trick coaching, but I'm primarly concerned about trick for this trip.  So currently my list of good trick coaching includes Pickos, Matt Rini, Chet Raley.  Can anyone comment on any other places I should consider or have any comments about these places?  I also would imagine that at Pickos I'd be getting coaching from staff, so is it safe to assume that the trick coaching would be top level even if it isn't Cory that's doing the coaching. 

Comments

• 454SS454SS Posts: 169 Baller
    I to have been looking for a good place to go this spring as well I will be going to miami and the only place close that i can find is aqasports, has anyone heard anything about this place or been there?
  • RogerRoger Posts: 1,592 Mega Baller
    <p>
    Skispray: I have only gone to him for slalom, but several of my buddies have told me that Chet is an excellent trick coach as well.
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    <p>
    454SS: If you're going to Miami, then see Arturo Nelson at the Miami Ski Club. He operates on one of the club lakes and is an excellent coach.
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    Roger B. Clark - Okeeheelee skier. Senior driver, Senior Judge