Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chet Raley rides the GOODE RéV 6

HortonHorton Posts: 28,515 Administrator

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ McClintock's

Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

Comments

• ozskiozski Posts: 1,668
    Dave Goode sticking to the formula... Not there is anything wrong with that :)
    'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.'' Boat 2005 Nautique 196 6L ZO - Ski - KD Platinum

• The_MSThe_MS Posts: 5,466 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    I love the MSN gloves.
    Shut up and ski
  • wskierwskier Posts: 122 Baller
    OB! you rode the rev 6 and the Denali how do they compare interested in both
  • DirtDirt Posts: 1,614 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    I love watching Chet ski.
    I learned everything I know not to do from Horton
    ski6jones
  • Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,425 Mega Baller
    @wskier - I skied the standard FT and thought it was a great ski. Ran lots of big scores and felt like it could get me more buoys. Then I met Caldwell and jumped on the Denali. While both skis were fast and symmetric for me, the Denali suits my style better. Unlike @OB1, I have skied different skis and brands with almost every new ski I've had for 15 years and I've still not found one that won't work, just keep finding ones that work even better.
    Jim Ross
  • WishWish Posts: 7,920 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @wskier Even if I said @OB1 sucked cheese on the Rev6 he'd still ski it..haha. Nah.. he did look good on it. The Denali he was on (along with the rest of us) was a proto and we all were still playing with numbers honing in on good ones. But, if innovation and forward thinking in ski design interests you. Then most likely both skis should be on your short list of ones to try. Demo Demo Demo. It's the only way to truly find out.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • wskierwskier Posts: 122 Baller
    Thanks ob1 and Wish for your reply plan on demoing both. As soon as I get into ski shape.
    Wish
  • mbabiashmbabiash Posts: 527 Crazy Baller
    Does Denali even have a demo program? I'd love to try one.
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 6,543 Mega Baller
    edited March 2016
    @mbabiash This thread is really about the Goode Rev6. Jump over to Launch of Denali Skis (near bottom of page) to find answer to your question from AdamCord, as well as link to their FAQ. Any further questions, post 'em on that thread!
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
  • HortonHorton Posts: 28,515 Administrator
    @Than_Bogan don't be afraid of the off topic button

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ McClintock's

Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes