Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Radar Skis

SkihackSkihack Posts: 448 Baller
edited January 2010 in Technique & Theory
<p>
Does anyone know if the 2010 Radar Senate C is the same as last year but with different graphics? I haven't put my hands on a Strada but from pics it doesn't look to be too different from the RS-1.
</p>
<p>
Thanks.
</p>

Comments

• bajabaja Posts: 250 Baller
    I have a 2010 Senate C and skied with a partner who had the 2009 in the same size. We compared them and couldn't see any external difference other than the color/graphics. Since the street price of the new 2010 is as low or lower than the prices I saw for the 2009, I suspect they are essentially the same. My bet is that most Radar R & D effort and $'s for the last year went into the Strada. The Senate C is a great ski and now looks cool as well. Todd at h2oproshop.com currently has a great price of $550 on their website and great customer service too.
  • DeanoskiDeanoski Posts: 1,016 Crazy Baller
    <p>
    senate c is the same  
    </p>
    <p>
    strada is all new shape and rocker , it is total different skis than the rs-1    I like the rs-1 but loved the strada the two sets I skied it this fall. amazing off side with the killer on side like the rs-1
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    <p>
    Deano
    </p>