Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2010 MasterCraft tournament boat

chris carterchris carter Posts: 59
edited January 2010 in Stuff For Sale
check outwww. onlyinboards.com. I have a blue metal flake 197 for sale, best looking boat MasterCraft has put out in a while, with continued tweaks of improvement. what I have in it for $40,900. ready in July!

Comments

• RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,459 Mega Baller
    Is that a TT boat ?
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
  • Old MS AccoutOld MS Accout Posts: 2,114 Baller
    <p>
    We will have cash to buy a big 3 promo boat next week. We cant wait til july but that is cheaper then what I am being quoted for 09s.
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    <p>

</p>
  • jdarwinjdarwin Posts: 1,381 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I've got an 07 SN  could be talked out of.  And I know an 08 Malibu w/ ZO that is pristine!
    Joe Darwin
    <p>
    We have a line on a couple brand new 2008s, an 09 with 18 hours and a few 08s in the low 100s.
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
  • D WoltersD Wolters Posts: 139 Baller
    <p>
    MS,
    </p>
    <p>
    I can hook you up with an 09 LXI with low hr's
    </p>
  • bmiller3536bmiller3536 Posts: 298 Baller
    Joe, how much for that 07 Nautique?
    Brad Miller
  • yes , it is a tournament team boat, blue metal flake is sharp. could be ready late july just before regionals.
    edited January 2010
    chris - why would you sell that TT boat before Regionals and Nationals ?  Doesn't the program want that boat to work at tournaments ?
    <p>
    He is a long way from Chicago. It is a steel of a deal.
    </p>
    <p>
    I cant find 09s for that price right now. I am glad I am out of the promo buisness.
    </p>
    <p>
    Do you thik a promo 200 for 45K would sell before a MC for 41k?
    </p>
    Some people are CC-specific, some people only want a Malibu, it just depends on what "floats your boat" !
    It depends on which cult you want to join. CC cult, MC cult or MB cult.   
  • bmiller3536bmiller3536 Posts: 298 Baller
    <p>
    Joe, that sounds about right. We will probaly be looking to replace our club boat after this ski year so maybe if things works out we can make something happen.
    </p>
    <p>
    The Survivor Tournament you are hosting sounds sounds like it should be alot of fun, great idea
    </p>
    Brad Miller
  • <p>
    we are not pulling many tournaments this year, more static displays, and special events....so the boat will be in top condition and available before regionals....
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    <p>
    call me 865-755-5588
    </p>