Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trick Video - Natallia Berndnikava breaks 9000

aguylikesharkaguylikeshark Posts: 140
edited January 2010 in Videos, Photos & Media
From Russia with Love.... Tricks doesn't get much exposure normally. Here is a video that Ryan @ onside shot and co-produced with us. Always wanted to showcase tricks alternative style, and I think Natallia, Ryan and JT did a great job putting it together. Shot at Sunset last month. Celebrates breaking the 9000 pt. milestone. Ryan is not a tricker but he really captured the energy and spirit of it. I think Eric will like it!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fUz5aI8xpU">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fUz5aI8xpU</a>

Comments

• BulldogBulldog Posts: 1,030 Crazy Baller
    edited January 2010
    Great Video - the look is fantastic!! videos like that will help our sport grow to some of the masses.
    Mike Loeffler - "Someone somewhere is having a real problem today...My bad skiing is NOT one of them"
  • eleeskieleeski Posts: 3,975 Infinite Pandas
    <p>
    Very cool video! The flashing of tricks was a unique effect that really grew on me. Tricks showcase this effect perfectly. I am impressed with both the skiing and the artistic element.
    </p>
    <p>
    However it was quite disturbing. So many of those tricks that I can't perform...
    </p>
    <p>
    Eric
    </p>
  • MattPMattP Posts: 6,135 Mega Baller
    Wow great video, very well shot. I wish I could trick like that!
  • DirtDirt Posts: 1,633 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Great video! It brought back memories of when Horton was a talented photographer. It think he is an oil driller now, like that TV show Black Gold. His wife collects bugs or something. I suspect JT eats them.
    I learned everything I know not to do from Horton
  • jdarwinjdarwin Posts: 1,381 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Actually, it should be titled "From Belarus with Love" - but that's semantics - great video.
    Joe Darwin