This Poll Shows Skiing More Popular Than Wakeboarding

SkiJaySkiJay Posts: 2,314 Mega Baller
Not only does this Google Poll suggest water skiing is more popular than wakeboarding, it suggests that it's nearly twice as popular:

www.FinWhispering.com ... Your ski should be your dance partner, not a wrestling opponent

Comments

• keithh2oskierkeithh2oskier Posts: 474 Crazy Baller
    who took the poll?
  • RazorRoss3RazorRoss3 Posts: 1,322 Mega Baller
    I'd guess that's a skewed statistic.
  • WishWish Posts: 7,615 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    hmmm... hard to believe that looking out at the public lakes. Wonder where tubing would fall into place.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • SkiJaySkiJay Posts: 2,314 Mega Baller
    I stumbled across this poll logging onto Starbucks iPhone app. Apparently users can set up a poll through Google, and this was one that came up. So I suppose what these results REALLY say is that more water skiers go to Starbucks than wake boarders.
    www.FinWhispering.com ... Your ski should be your dance partner, not a wrestling opponent
    Than_BoganandjulesDrago
  • keithh2oskierkeithh2oskier Posts: 474 Crazy Baller
    Yeh I think the wakeboarders probably would win if it was going into a redbull or monster energy app.
    escmanazeBroussard
  • harddockharddock Posts: 154 Baller
    Wakeboarding gets the sponsorship, the press, TV coverage. My kids prefer water skiing. One show, one tournament but minimal wakeboarding interest!
  • jipster43jipster43 Posts: 1,414 Crazy Baller
    Tubing and wakeboarding will always appear to be more popular because you can do either of them in marginal conditions. When I was a kid we bought a Skurfer so we could enjoy the washing machine conditions, but we always preferred skiing.
    WaternutSkiJay