She tried... — BallOfSpray Water Ski Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

She tried...

taptap Posts: 93 Crazy Baller
edited May 2016 in Videos, Photos & Media
I told her the Wakeye app was all setup and all she had to do was put it on the pylon...

Too funny not to share, we both had a good laugh.
Hortonaupatking6balls[Deleted User]MattPDirtGloersenBulldogdchristmanNandoWishMISkierLuzzBill22InthedayoldjeepSkiJayskihartGaryWilkinsonOrlando76Lovell[Deleted User]Bruce_Butterfieldchris55keithh2oskierMarcoWaternutchris_loganLakeOneSkierGreg BanishSkoot1123RazorRoss3skiinxsCaleBurdickskialexToddLAndre

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 29,527 Administrator
    Best video ever

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly  ★ Basta ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar 

Stella Blue ★ Stokes ★ World WaterSki League

• lakeaustinskierlakeaustinskier Posts: 369 Solid Baller
    In the grand scheme of things who cares about the Wakeye? The boat path looks decent enough :)
    Ted Thomson, Austin Texas, Aquaplex
    Pat MWaternut
  • Pat MPat M Posts: 763 Crazy Baller
    I agree with @lakeaustinskier good driving. @tap Are you sure you didn't do that on purpose to check on her driving?
  • taptap Posts: 93 Crazy Baller
    Ha. Yea she's pretty decent. Probably the only reason she let me post the video.
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,430 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Hilarious.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
  • HortonHorton Posts: 29,527 Administrator
    @tap did she mount the camera facing forward to hide the secret ducts on your ski?

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly  ★ Basta ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar 

Stella Blue ★ Stokes ★ World WaterSki League

• taptap Posts: 93 Crazy Baller
    edited May 2016
    @Horton I know nothing of what you speak... confirm nor deny.

@Mark_Matis that's good stuff. I apparently only got around 1 ball, so regardless of line length it was pretty weak.
  • DirtDirt Posts: 1,643 Open or Level 9 Skier
    That is awesome. You are very brave to post that. My driver would not be pleasant to live with.
    I learned everything I know not to do from Horton
  • GloersenGloersen Posts: 1,027 Mega Baller
    incredible driving skills indeed, especially considering the unseen passenger; you're quite fortunate! @tap
    tap
  • BulldogBulldog Posts: 1,033 Crazy Baller
    Great post!!
    Mike Loeffler - "Someone somewhere is having a real problem today...My bad skiing is NOT one of them"
  • MrJonesMrJones Posts: 1,805 Mega Baller
    You can tell drivers who learned after the advent of cruise control. "Hands and 10:00 and 2:00" just like in drivers ed!

Awesome video....
    SkiJayBulldog
  • supergadgetsupergadget Posts: 55 Baller
    Now that is funny!
  • A_BA_B Posts: 4,272 Mega Baller
    I wouldn't say a thing, but I would invest in the panoramic mirror!
    Wishskialex
  • ForrestGumpForrestGump Posts: 6,126
    That is freaking awesome!!!!
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• BlueSkiBlueSki Posts: 818 Mega Baller
    That's funny. A wife that is willing to drive is priceless. But why quit skiing if you mess up at one ball? We tell the kids at our lake that if they mess up one to keep going and get some practice at that speed and line length. Consequently, we have to lead by example.
    RazorRoss3gsm_peter
  • aupatkingaupatking Posts: 1,523 Mega Baller
    @MS i want to give you an "agree" or "awesome" but I really just think I'll cry
    The_MS
  • ozskiozski Posts: 1,701
    My wife loves the drive, over the last summer I've had her driving me in the course for the first time. She's getting really good and gets pretty upset if she gives me a bad run, she's never done anything as awesome as that video however...
    'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.'' 2021 MC As soon as it lands Ski - KD Platinum

• ToddLToddL Posts: 2,847 Mega Baller
    Great video, @tap ! After analyzing it, I can see that you need to stay a little more connected when edge-changing into your off-side. Add some back-arm pressure, and don't forget to counter rotate into your on-side. This will all help you get the right smear at the finish of the turn so that you can finish strong & centered and load earlier at the white water. LOL!
    -- The future of skiing depends upon welcoming novice skiers regardless of age to our sport.
    [Deleted User]