Herb's Cup Live Stream by Sioeye

HortonHorton Posts: 31,709 Administrator
edited June 2016 in Videos, Photos & Media

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Follow ★ Goode ★ GiveGo ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf★ Reflex★ Radar★ Rodics OffCourse ★ Stokes

Tagged:

Comments

• ALPJrALPJr Posts: 2,701 Mega Baller
    Dang I missed it
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 1,840 Mega Baller
    No you didn't. Going on now
    boats are like girlfriends you love them however there is another one around the corner - bananaron, July 21, 2020
  • wskierwskier Posts: 122 Baller
    What are they filming
  • igkyaigkya Posts: 799 Crazy Baller
    That doesn't look like slalom to me!
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 7,002 Mega Baller
    RossiCam!!
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
  • skibugskibug Posts: 2,160
    mine is buffering every 5 seconds...anyone else?
    Bob Grizzi
    Yes
    That ski site looks amazing!!
    Than_Bogan
  • CanaduhCanaduh Posts: 1 New Baller
    Worst webcast of all time... Wtf. Such a great event would have been rad to see what was happening as opposed to some announcer standing in the shade.
    @Canaduh I don't think it's right to call this a "webcast." This is just some dude (Horton?) standing on shore with a camera that is able to stream to the web.

I'll agree it wasn't thrilling, but it was better than nothing!

And damn what a cool place!!
  • HortonHorton Posts: 31,709 Administrator
    Actually it was a first test of Sioeye for water skiing. There should have been a feed from the skiers chest. I was freezing my ass off chest deep in the water trying to get pictures so i am not 100% sure what was streamed.

Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Follow ★ Goode ★ GiveGo ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

• Mateo_VargasMateo_Vargas Posts: 937 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    The live stream I watched was boat video with a live mic. All skiers started from the platform and it was cool to see how laid back all the guys were and to hear their zero off settings. In true TW fashion the only words spoken before he took the water was B2.
    Success is failure that just hasn't happened yet
    @Mateo Vargas did you watch it on BallOfSpray?

• Mateo_VargasMateo_Vargas Posts: 937 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Yes I did.
    Success is failure that just hasn't happened yet
    Awesome

That's weird -- I thought I did the exact same thing and I saw something totally different (and no where near as cool!).
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 1,840 Mega Baller
    Yeah, I had the bodycam I think. Would randomly turn and watch Sully interview someone, then turn around and watch the action very very zoomed out. Odd.
    boats are like girlfriends you love them however there is another one around the corner - bananaron, July 21, 2020
  • gregygregy Posts: 2,590 Mega Baller
    edited June 2016
    I watched from the boat the entire time (from BOS front page). I liked it but there was it would have been better if they would have anounced the skier and rope length. No interviews or body cam.
  • lantleylantley Posts: 60
    edited June 2016
    I noticed that a previous post was titled "Herb Cup Day One." Will there be a "Day 2" for me to watch tomorrow? I missed today, so is there any way I could see "Day 1" later?
    If you don't crash, then you ain't trying hard enough!
    @lantley
    There may be some footage on the INT website. I left this morning so am out of loop.

• MattWMattW Posts: 4 Baller
    I saw the same thing as Mateo Vargas. I thought it was great!