Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proud Dad - My Twins can ski!

Well the day has finally arrived. After a summer on the boom, then a handle extension from the boom, in escalating lengths (thanks to everyone's advice on this), my twins finally got up and skied behind the boat. They are now 6. Just wanted to share a proud moment and say thanks to all for your advice and help on making this happen. Pics attached. Cheers.

MattPBruce_ButterfieldThan_Bogankeithh2oskierelrHallpassShellsteve77jcampChef23akale15WishbajaMarcoBulldoggcam4RAKBlueSki

Comments

• MarcoMarco Posts: 1,409 Crazy Baller
    Nice! Looks like the view out of the back of my 2001 Malibu when my daughter first started skiing.
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,964 Mega Baller
    Very cool. It is the start of a lot of fun.
    Mark Shaffer
  • torontoboatertorontoboater Posts: 34 Baller
    Thanks. The beginning of a new era for sure. You'll see the water was calm because it was about 7 am. They wanted to ski on "glass" just like their Dad. So much fun. And yes it is a Malibu (1999 SS LXI). Cheers all.
    Chef23
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,964 Mega Baller
    That get up early and ski with Dad lasts until they are about 14 then it gets harder to drag them out of bed. Fortunately we can get calm water at other times for my son. Enjoy.
    Mark Shaffer