Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seadek for a 91-94 Prostar 190

JayproJaypro Posts: 304 Crazy Baller
Hey Ballers, I am looking for a template for seadek for my 91 prostar that I am refurbing. Have any of you used it or no anyone with a 91-94 prostar that has done it?

Comments

• TustinTomTustinTom Posts: 101 Baller
    Hi @Jaypro :

In case you have not done so, go to their website. SeaDek.com > Products (tab) > Swim Platform Pads (drop down) > Mastercraft

I think the first two products under 190 Prostar are what you are looking for, depending on the fiberglass deck (holes or no holes).

I am doing my LXi now. I ordered the Template Kit and it was super easy to use. I also am doing the gunwale on both sides as the top is a bit slippery with only one non-skid pad to jump from (which is black and chrome, which is always to hot to put your foot on).

I think they just came back to work from the Holidays. Call them. So far, they have been wonderful to work with.

Best of luck.
    Tom
  • JayproJaypro Posts: 304 Crazy Baller
    thanks @TustinTom, I am think of doing the cockpit. I have a teak platform that I like. Thanks, though!