2021Survey ConnellyDV8

Fill out the BallOfSpray reader survey for a chance to win a Connelly DV8

1993 MasterCraft Pro Star 190 — BallOfSpray Water Ski Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1993 MasterCraft Pro Star 190

Old MS AccoutOld MS Accout Posts: 2,114 Baller
edited April 2010 in Stuff For Sale
<p>
Here is the link to the SIA add.
</p>
<p>
One owner boat with 6.5 Perfect pass and a heater.
</p>
<p>

</p>
<p>
<a href="http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&postid=SIA11397">http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&postid=SIA11397</a>
</p>

Comments

• RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,577 Mega Baller
    That's a handsome boat, and makes my bowrider 205 with all the trimmings and some free delivery miles smell even better!
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
  • east tx skiereast tx skier Posts: 598 Solid Baller
    edited April 2010
    <p>
    Mark, my wife's cousin drooled on his keyboard this morning when I sent him a picture of that 190 and told him I'd drive the first leg.
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    <p>
    Does it have the stock carb for the 351 HO motor in it or has it been swapped for a 4160?
    </p>
    Perpetual Longline Baller and curvy ski boat owner.
    My real name is in my profile.

• Old MS AccoutOld MS Accout Posts: 2,114 Baller
    <p>
    It is a nice boat. He has kept great care of it. It has a few years left on the interior of it and will make someone a great boat.
    </p>
    <p>
    I have skied it a number of times while waiting for my new boats or after selling late in the season.
    </p>
    <p>
    It has the 285 carb moter. I am not sure of the model. I know that it is probably stock as he has not upgraded it since I have known him.
    </p>
    <p>
    East Tx is an easy drive. I did Shreveport last fall with my 08 that Shane bought.    
    </p>
    we buy fresh carbs for those boats right from Rambo Marine, which has the best parts guy, "Lex"
    I have a Rambo T shirt thanks to LKB.
  • ForrestGumpForrestGump Posts: 6,209
    That's a good looking boat!
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• east tx skiereast tx skier Posts: 598 Solid Baller
    Lex is the man.  Friendliest and most knowledgeable MC parts guy with whom I've ever spoken.
    Perpetual Longline Baller and curvy ski boat owner.
    My real name is in my profile.

Sold to someone from the great white north, north of the border. That was quick.  
    See if their buddy needs a bowrider !
    I am working anyone in need of a used boat. I have feelers out in the local area. I will update you if there are any buyers out there.   
  • GMCGMC Posts: 108 Baller
    <p>
    If they'd rather buy a Nautique I know someone selling one of those as well... 
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    <p>
    Year and model?
    </p>
    <p>
    2005 196 LE.  136 hours. 
    </p>
    <p>
    <a href="http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&postid=SIA11258">http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&postid=SIA11258</a>
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    Nice boat. Why not do the ZO upgrade like Thager did? With only 136 hours, thats not even broken in.
    <p>
    If I used it to ski, I would do the ZO upgrade.  The lake I live on is not really an option for course skiing and I ski at a private site now.  Time to sell it and get a booze cruiser. 
    </p>
    <p>
    Sorry for the threadjack Richard! 
    </p>